Friday, April 30, 2010

my last day in kampar

Block B of UTAR Kampar

today is my last day in Kampar...really cant believe that 1 year just past through like dat...in a blink of an eye,it is the end of foundation and the end of me staying in kampar...it is time to hand in my room key...i will never step into utar kampar anymore...nway,to all my friens,all the best...love ya always and rmb the time we spent together!!!
block B viewed from block G
cafe,block D,E,G,I
block G

library

lecture theater...DDK1
lecture theater..DDK1

the most memorable trip ever..ipoh..10/10/2009

at JJ....

writing for biz presentation..in sem 2
^^
all boys~
all girls
with mr santha..writing for biz tutor
hiak~
haha...leng lui
pyramid

bell and me...
mei mei and me
management presentation
lu gin~our panda and leng lui

nice shot!!


susshi and me..sem 3...
and the closing:

zheng lin sleeping in writing for biz lec class...

tidur till syok dy...==

No comments:

Post a Comment