Saturday, October 16, 2010

7 days

this week, many things happen.
1) had to scour through the campus in search of plants..need to do a scrap book on it
2) took the Maths test=die...so hard...=(
3) took ICT quiz...just got 27/30!!!!sad!!!!
4) been accused of talking crap!!damn u guy!!!!u r the great big liar, not me...hello!!!watch what u r saying!!! it is hard to forgive u,so dun make me have grudge against u again...shit!
5) enjoyed every ICT class so far and also LDV!!!
6)  i enjoyed every single class...dunoe y...so not me...=)
7)went to town...had the worst pizza meal in my whole life...Pizza Hut in Kuala Terengganu suckxxxx...=(
8) went to church...got to practice the keyboard again!!=)
9) i might be playing for the communion next week!!yay!!!!=)thx Miriam!!!
10) i love my darling!=)
conclusion, i love everything of last week except the unfateful test n the guy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment