Saturday, October 9, 2010

emotional downturn




I don't know why,but today,i can feel sadness all around me.The moment I wake up,the sorrow in me rose and fill my feelings...maybe some explanation can help..firstly,I miss my darling.Please come back safely..secondly,I miss my family...thirdly,I miss my elder sister...fourthly,my dear may be leaving this place...fifth,Jonathan Yiu is leaving and graduating soon....and I may never get to see him again..sixth,the church is getting more and more solemn...in Jan 2011,Frank and guys are going for their practical for 6 months..is life fair??I don't think so...I have been experiencing this feeling of sadness so frequently that I don't feel like going through it again...
last year,I did a bitter choice in leaving my school mates to study in UTAR,Perak...
this year,I left my UTAR friends to leave for UTAR Sg Long....
barely a month,I bid farewell to the friends that i have just forged friendship with...
now,in Kuala Terengganu,just 3 months and they are all going away...
it is so sad to see them going off...
May God bless all of you..













It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.











1 comment:

  1. Well, life's full of ups and downs and we definitely can't control a lot of it. It is good to show emotions but dun let it control you. Like the quote you've put in ur post here. Live life to the fullest, enjoy the company of the friends who are around you while they're still here and make more good....no great memories with them. Be sad when they move on but celebrate the fact that you did all you could and can to make great memories with them and that as much as they have been great friends with you, you have also been a great company and joy to them. :) Peace out!

    ReplyDelete