Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Passage of Relief

Today has been incredibly busy for me. Not only today, but this week. This made me so stressful. The list of works:
1) Eng Studies-Trifles, ISL
2)Social Studies-presentation, Gender and Violence-Support Group, Laws, Issues, ISL
3)Maths-Routine and Non-Routine methods, examples of them
4)Lang Dev-Tasks, ISL
5)Lang Support-Essay
6)PJ-4 Pergerakan Asas
7)Lang Description-ISL-Phrasal Verbs and SVA
8)Tutorial-Journal
Out of that 8, I managed to get 5 done-Eng Studies, LDV,LDS,Tutorial,LS...the rest have to wait for tomorrow
Initially, we (my girl classmates) planned to rehearse our aerobics steps today. However, at the last minute it was cancelled. If I knew this would be it, I wouldn't have rushed through everything...Felt so tensed up...Luckily i have great friends like Florina,William Hoi, Ryan, Dinesh, Schiarielynn, Sow Ann, Yen, Shalu, Renuka, Pravina, Yim Jie Jie, Asaad to be my pillar of strength...without them, I am so shattered like glasses...haih...this is life huh....
Anyway, to my peeps, babes and hunks, in whatever you do, have faith ya! To complete it, make sure you have great friends like I do!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment