Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Should I GIVE UP???

Lately, I have been really busy. Right now, I am in the midst of doing my homework, but I am taking some time off to blog just to release the accumulation of burden in me. I cant take it anymore. There hasn't even been a period of rest in my life since the start of the new semester. To be frank, I do feel envious of my peers from other classes who are so free. I just couldn't imagine how my life would be when the assignments start pouring in. IN this kind of situation, I am already like this, what more about later???This worries me alot. I am lost. Seriously need to find my path. I don't blame the workload but sometimes I do...what am I talking about??urghhh....
I feel like being in a Chinese stream school. Now, I know how my siblings feel all along. The continuous stream of work can make you go crazy. Some people say that I am suffering because I am accumulating my work. Actually, I am not. I am not in the mood to be angry though. The explanation is that, We, the PPISMP TESL 3 SEM 2 students are being bombarded with homework everyday. It is not 1 or 2, sometimes it reaches 3 per day. With a hectic time table plus aerobics and cross country, time management really goes all out. I cant wait for all this to end. 
To add salt to injury is it seems that NO ONE is allowed to go out on FRIDAY(21.1.2011) due to the Hostel Open Day.WTH!


ps:to yoong how fatt, i am really sorry. i promise to give you the drama by next week at least. 
ps:to andria, i promise to mail you the songs by next week. forgive me~

No comments:

Post a Comment