Saturday, August 6, 2011

05.08.2011

this date is my birth date..my birthday!!yeay!!!feel so happy...i have great friends to celebrate it with me...family members wished early...friends held a surprise party for me in the wee hours of the morning!!PRANKED!!!!prank items were flour and cake cream..haha...tradition...initially, Florina wanted to prank me with WATER and EGGS!!but then William went to the rescue...he said it will be best if they pranked me with dry items since i just recovered from fever...haha...kamsahabnida William...then in church, Florina told the whole congregation that it was my birthday...so ended up in celebrating with Aunty Pat...haish...what a happy day....snapshots!!!-->>

this is the cake by catherine, sweeg ting, florina, jun wei, velan, william, nisha, yoong, gabby, chern tee, colin


tasty and beautiful..=)


making my wish...


jun wei playing a prank on me!!!


the aftermath...=S


church celebration...=)


hehe..2nd photo of church celebration


3rd photo


this cake was initially for Aunty Pat but became mine and hers...err,a lil shy here...


me and Aunty Pat


patrick and me..=D


florina and me...this is my current profile pic in fb....  (:


patrick's gift...


florina's -->shake and sprite form McD


ming ming's card...=)


the cake from church


my sister's gift to me...



florina's treat...




this is the card ming ming gave me...=)))

thanks alot guys for making my birthday a memorable one...thanks again and again!!!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT A CELEBRATION! DAMN JEALOUS WITH YOU MEI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe....my friends la...must thank them...hope u will get a great and grand birthday celebration...dont forget what day it falls ya...

    ReplyDelete