Saturday, June 16, 2012

KARNIVAL GERAK KERJA KOKURIKULUM (KAGUM) 2012 [ 10-15 JUN 2012, PERLIS]

Hello readers! It has been 2 months since I last updated my blog and I feel bad about it.hehe..Anyway, recently, I joined KAGUM which was held in IPG Perlis..This event comprises of many components like sports, monodrama, singing and so forth..I took part in the sports event..hehe..I ran in 4X400m and 800m..Although it was a very tiring week, I really did enjoyed myself..I made many new friends, beautiful and handsome..hehe..but it is a sad case as I didn't manage to get all of their facebook profile links! Aigooo~
I don't feel any regret sacrificing my holidays for training and all..It was a worthwhile sacrifice..The experience I gained is so valuable..hehe..and I also became closer to my seniors who also joined this event. The sad thing about this event is my performance..I was hoping to join the finals in 800m but I didn't make it..My ankle was giving me problems..I injured it the day before during the 4X400m event..and I just prayed that my ankle will help me last until the final lap of the race..I am really sorry for letting down the hopes of my lecturers..Our athletics team didn't win any medals though..hmm..but it is understandable though..We were competing against other athletes who are SUKMA reps..so, it is kinda hard to win them..Anyway, I guess I shouldn't talk so much here..let's let the pictures speak for themselves..  :)


First day~ this is the marching team  :)

Me and Napi..1st day too..

While waiting for the bus to fetch us to Stadium Utama Negeri Kangar, Perlis..1st day  again~

Some of the athletes after the 1st half of the events~

Another picture of the marching team..hehe

Another one..with my IPG flag

My number for individual event..800m

My number for the relay event..4X400m..I am the 3rd runner

The tag given to all of us..just used it on the 1st day..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment