Monday, July 26, 2010

Memorable moments in Kuala Terengganu



Finally,something positive is surfacing about this place. Since I followed my dear friends to church, I got to know some new friends...they are from various institutions but the ones that I am closer with are those from ALAM(Akademi Laut Malaysia)..they are nice guys and they are Daniel,George,Kabillan,Andrya...(the rest i am not close with)...it is fun being around with them..sadly,I can only get to meet them once a week and they are going off to sea soon...haih...best of luck in your finals and enjoy your days at sea ya guys!!! Anyway, the church members had a farewell party for them and everyone was invited...Initially,I told Jonathan(one of the super seniors,but he looks younger than his age!!!) that me and Sharleena(my buddy) couldn't make it to the BBQ party as we had many tasks to get done with...However after much persuasion from Jon, we relented and join in the fun...Well,no regrets!!!!!
Firstly,we went to Jon's house..then Jordan(guy from UMT) drove us to Padre's house which is near the beach....Then,we went to the beach to enjoy the panaromic view and to collect some seashells for Gabriel's(my classmate) mini aquarium...As we were choosing the seashells, to my horror, i found pampers on the beach....now now...come on people!!!!!yuckssss!!!!!!  We took many photos using Jee Seng's superb Canon camera...sadly,i don't have all the pics...We even took pics with the horses...muahahaha...Not to forget is how Sophia's heels sank deep into the sand, leaving trails of those like crab's wherever she went...buahahaha,,,,then it was dinner time!!!We had a cup of fruit punch,and lots and lots of servings of delicious chicken wing prepared by the ALAM boys...Salutation to the boys for such a scrumptious dish!!!! We also had salads, keropok lekor(it was great!!!!),fried noodles, sausages, lemang,rendang and soo much more...I ate and ate till it was level 3 in my stomach...What is level 3???Well,according to Jee Seng,there are 3 levels in the stomach...so,the more you eat, the higher will the level increase...sounds weird????   Yes,it does!!! Anyway,since we( me,gabriel and sharleena) are staying in the hostel and we had curfew,so, we had to get moving home early...kinda miss most of the fun part..THANX to JEE SENG for fetching us HOME!!!=)
So,here are some of the pics i managed to "grab" from Facebook..note that some are from my own hp as well...=D
this is the beach..forgot the name of the island...but now i rmb thx to jon...it is Pulau Kapas...>.<


fishing~

my name in a classic writing...

the seashells for Gabriel's aquarium

front portion of a classic and beautiful car...couldn't get the full body....

what on Earth am I doing????

us at the beach with the horse...in this pic are from left:gabriel,jordan(in blue), daniel,
jonathan, sophia, sharleena and me...pls ignore the guy in red...

this is jonathan...

jon and sophia...

all of them are busy getting ready....as for me,i just prepare my mouth and an empty stomach....

hard at work...=)

the ALAM boys preparing the chicken....

on the barbeque stove...

handling the chicken wings and drumstick....

done to perfection... succulent!!!!

one of the slots that i missed...>.<
(that is the owner of the photos)

this too was missed....damn....i would love to see and hear to that song!!!!

jon,sophia and andrya...

us,from the IPG..from left is gabriel,jee seng, me,sharleena and jon

IPG and ALAM students

I hope I get to upload more photos...need to get the green light from Andrya, the owner of most of the photos I have here....

Till then,signing off...chao~ (^__^)

[Treasure what you have and fight for it till the very end!!!]


No comments:

Post a Comment