Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Month In A Place Called Kuala Terengganu

Without realizing it,i have been here for a month..a few mishaps have happen last week...all these are making me a very emotional person...the trauma of previous incident attacked me again...it really put me in a very stressed situation till i shed my tears...remembering what happened last time triggers my nervousness that i cant control...when i thought everything is OK, things began to surface and thus hit me hard on the face...luckily,with lots of help from my dearest classmates,i managed to overcome the worst incident in my life from reoccurring...i hope i can recover from it as soon as possible..deep inside my heart,i am still hurt and miserable...i hate putting a fake face to class everyday..it is so not me...only my UTAR friends will understand this situation as they have been with me through the times...sooner or later,my IPG friends will get the picture of it too...=(
However,on the bright side,today we had a performance as an ice breaking session with the TESL seniors...we,from TESL 1 really did a great job..it was a pity that the dance plan was not executed..the dancers and I wish that we could have another go at it...also,i got pissed off because other group stole our intro...damn...dont you guys have your mind of your own??? all they know is to plagiarize....haih...anyway,let them feel the shame...TESLIONS of TESL1 has nothing to lose!!! =)
Hmmm...what else????  Oh ya,4 new students entered my class today..they are still very shy...haha...hope they will be in my class...make the class more cheerful...=D
before that,pics pics pics:
before the performance

in class...note my sleeping classmate..he is not alone..the class is boring...

ikang>>terengganu slang

ikan

fountain~

fern and fountain??

clean clean..=)

i need sth to eat when i m doing my work...note the size of the packet....

IN THE PACKET!!!!DAMN LITTLE!!!ARGHHHH!!!=(

lastly,my injured leg...frequently get injured here...>.<
mummy!!!



So,for now,i guess i will be signing off...got lots of assignments and homework to be done...till then,chao!!
*peace*  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment