Wednesday, July 14, 2010

mY new miseraBle Life in a miseraBle place...=(

okay..so here i am in a new place...a place that is further from home...first,it was Kampar. then it was Sg Long..now,it is Terengganu...i even cried on the registration day when my parents were about to leave for Penang...they helped me clean my room...the only word that i can describe myself in this place is CULTURE SHOCK!!!!!I seriously hate the orientation week...i felt like going home...my emotion was unstable..that whole orientation week left me tired...damn tired...and all the talk..damn...they were so boring except the one about the borang perjanjian...i almost fell sick...with only 2 hours of sleep per day for a dreadful 4 days was HELL!!!!the orientation schedule is packed...it starts at 4.30am till the wee hours of the morning of the next day...== even UTAR  does not have this kind of orientation!!!i just hate the part they shouted at us....come on!!!we are not kids!!!!also,the prank they played on some of the freshies...to me,it is pure waste of time...they dragged the whole session to around 2am...damn!!!dang!!!!honestly,i was all stressed up during that particular day.there was endless shouting,mocking,and drama going on...the moment the facilitators asked us to stand up,i knew things were not going on well...they made us to stand for so long!!!i nearly fainted..=(  
Not only that,we were also given only 5 minutes to eat...i wasted a lot of food during that week...insufficient spoons and forks...this is so urghhhh~
Plus,my handphone was consficated...erm,not only mine,but all of us...i made one last call to mummy...i complained a lot....cried at the end of the conversation...
Moving on to the water supply here,i can say that i am living in a rural area eventhough this place is a town...so "ciplak"...no water supply from 1pm-7pm...damn...cant bathe...but there was one day where there was no water supply from 7am-10pm...can you imagine that???!!!! my room mate and I had to go all the way to the ground floor to collect water(actually,now it is a daily routine)...my palms...they are now ugly....the skin is peeling off...my legs too..the heel of my legs are cracked(thanks to the orientation week)...one of my toe is slightly swollen due to my pump shoes..>.<....freaking hate it....i seriously need lotion...my skin is totally dry...i am living a life of hell....=(
Next,the dress code here...crap....the skirt have to be 4 INCHES below the knee!!!come on!!!this is only for aunties!!!!!i am not going to wear that...i will look super noob in that kind of attire..dont'e even get me started on that!!!!even if girls were to wear kebaya,it has to be loose...so that the body shape cant be seen...wth...kebaya is designed to be like that!!! the main reason for that is THE BOYS WILL GET EASILY AROUSED....to me,it is a pure bullshit explanation....i don't wish to further talk on this topic that makes me angry easily...my body is heating up....also,if girls want to wear strap heels,then we have to wear stokings...again...another lame rule...the reason....you know it well enough...there is no need for me to explain it...to me,only women in confinement wears stokings with sandals...lame...lame...lame....
Look at this image...the lady in white...that is 4 inches below the knee..it is old fashioned!!!
Furthermore,sites like forums and entertainment are blocked...i cant access these sites..some of my research answers are in forums,but alas..i cant access it...my blood pressure is sure to rise....=S
Conclusion,i hate this place..i cant wait to get out of here...there are many more that i didn't express out...the only positive aspect of this place is the friendliness of some of the seniors...that is the only good point...the rest...as i have said before...is pure bullshit!! I miss UTAR badly!!!!

1 comment:

  1. relax okay..sooner or later, u will be okay with the rule.......chill okay.ehehe..=)

    ReplyDelete