Saturday, May 7, 2011

Emotions Unleashed

I have realised this.I am very good at stirring up deep emotions when I started studying in IPGKDRI. This is so evident in Semester 2 of Foundation. Why? Because I have been disappointed many times. Because I have been looked down upon many times. Because my heart has been shattered many times. Because of what people see and perceive me to be many times. Because this whole place sucks! I will be frank here...If you dont like it, then it is your problem. In searching of the real me in this campus, I have concluded that people perceive me as an invisible figure. Straight to the point now..


POINT 1
i am SICK of being a sidekick!!!Whenever there is any event or activity related to English, I always get to be the treasurer!I am only worth to be a treasurer...I guess for the whole time I am studying here, I will be married to the treasurer post.It really hurts my feelings to be treated in such a way. This shows how much unworthy I am. This shows how much they are confident of me. I have always thought that this will be the breaking ground for me to gain some useful experience..Guess i just get to experience what it feels like to be a treasurer...afterall, being a TREASURER is also an "USEFUL" one. Now, I am very well known among TESLians COHORT 2 as the LOANSHARK...life....


POINT 2
This is regarding to Macbeth...again...ya..you are right...i am the TREASURER...people find me when they need money...and I find people when I need their proof of purchases.. I am being used for the sake of others..What am I to do...I am very "HAPPY" to be done so..Plus, i finally get to see the insignificance of being a scriptwriter...She used me to get the script done, and after that, Adios amigos...no appreciation whatsoever...I wonder whether she has feelings..


POINT 3
Just because I mix around with this certain group of people, it doesn't mean I act like them. I have different education background and hence different mindset. Just because that group of people say bad things about you, that doesn't mean I am like that too...I am always the victim of situations...Please dear seniors, I am not what you perceive!Come talk to me and get the clear picture.And to the senior who called me "Budak kurang ajar" during Aerobics Competition, I have this to tell you. I DID NOT EVEN SCOLD YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS. I HAPPEN TO BE THERE AND HAPPEN TO BE THE OFFENDER'S FRIEND.JUST BECAUSE I WAS WITH HER, DOESN'T MEAN I DID THE SAME THING AS SHE DID!




And so, this is the life of a loser, who wastes her time in an institution where unfairness rules and truth is hidden.

5 comments:

  1. adui... sabar la sook2...
    sabar jer la....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takpe. chill k.... i know u can handle it. chaiyok2. =) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. preet:hehee..thx girl!
    DZ"hehe...thx mosaic!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. finish ur Macbeth Yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sardine::yeap...sorry for the late reply...we had it on May 15...btw,are you Raja Azrien??sorry for asking...=(

    ReplyDelete