Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Final Week of PPISMP Sem 2

This is the final week of semester 2 PPISMP...i am extremely busy this sem.many folders to be completed and assignments to be done. i guess it is becuase of this hectic schedule that i fall sick until now.i have been having flu for the past 4 days and it aint getting better. i am kinda worried actually as the hols are approaching and i am not at my best.plus, my parents will be very worried once they know that i am sick..i hope i get well soon. cross my fingers for that. due to my weak body condition, i have become kinda close to 2 of my seniors. they helped me to get the remedies i need. thanks guys!i owe you a million thanks.one day, it will be my turn to help you guys and i am obliged and glad to do it. god bless the both of you. have a safe journey home ya!!drive safely!!if you are sleepy, stop driving and get some rest!!omg~i am being a nanny here...nagging...anyway, do take care ya!=)

Moving on, my class had a dinner!!it was awesome!!VIP table..hahaha....love my friends for it!!!it was held at Sumai Hotel Apartments!!can never forget that dinner!!!

2 comments:

  1. lucky you... my IPG is poor and stingy

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...pity!!!!i'm sure next time u guys can have one like we did!!=)

    ReplyDelete