Monday, May 9, 2011

What a week!!!!

This week is a very special week. My body is so tired that I can no longer take it. And the culprit of this is my monthly menses. By far, this is the worst that I have ever had. It is so terrible to the extent that I can't even stand long. arghh!!!this is the time where I wish I was born a boy..less trouble...haihh....what is a girl to do~
Plus, I have lots to do...The Timbalan Pengarah's speech text, ES task, Macbeth Acc...and I am at the verge of fainting!!
Oh ya people, yesterday I went to Dewan Kebudayaan with the Macbeth production team to have their rehearsal at the stage...my comment of that place: badly maintained and smelly!!! Other than those 2 cons, the rest are PERFECT!!


Next topic...
Lately,there is this guy(lets call him A) in my campus who has been sending text messages to me all the time. This guy is in my batch of intake but different course. I can sense that sth is going to happen but I am letting it be as it is going to be...hehehe...Simple Present Continuous Tense....well, back to the story...Today, there was this Retirement Ceremony for 2 lecturers. I was sitting on the podium. FYI, the podium is a great place to stalk people..hehe...So, it was at the ending where I felt so embarrassed. The story goes like this:
Everyone began to leave the podium. I was the last to leave the place. I was still keeping my stuffs and I had just sent a message to A. My roomate went without me as she need to rush to class. Throughout the 2 hours ceremony, I was busy SMS-ing with A. Well, practically, I was bored. To my greatest humiliation, I saw A's friend reading my message on A's hp. I was like WHAT??!!!dang!!!the greatest humiliation of my lifetime!!! Getting back to my senses, I thought that maybe A's friend was looking at pictures, perhaps??=S
Having convinced myself, I proceed to the cafe and then to the Koperasi and back to the cafe..NO FOOD!!arghh!!!I decided to walk one final time to the Koperasi...I bumped into A's friend who has been "reading my message"...He smiled wryly at me and greeted me...CREEPY and EWWWYYY!!!then I bumped into 2 more of A's friends. One of them asked me,"Hello!!Where is A?"...I was dumbfounded!!Hello people, we are not even in a relationship!!!haishh...A's girl friend(I mean the girls in his class) told me lately that A likes to mention my name in class...ermmm...What is that supposed to mean??>.<
Then, on the way back to the hostel, A's friend, who is a very very reserved guy, suddenly greeted and called my name....What on earth is happening??? 


Whatever it is, right now, I am acting as though nothing of this happens...adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment