Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday after Labour Day,2011

Today is a great day for me. Firstly, I saw a very macho guy..Senior Sem 7..One fine piece of God's creation. Out of the 3 subjects in my timetable, only 1 subject was on going which was Language Development (LDV). We did our KKP Presentation. I was really nervous. Finally, it is over. YAY! The dark side of it is I did flop in my presentation. This is a confirmed low mark!!I am very disappointed about this!So, this was how my day in class went:
7.45am-9.45am--->As usual, this is the Eng Studies period. On every Monday, during this time, we are to gather in our respective committees in the Macbeth dramatization. I did nothing actually. This was when I witnessed the final moments of a fish in the fish pond. It has a big hole on its head, thanks to its fishy friends who ate it..damn!
9.45am-10.15am--->Had my lunch with Schiarielynn, Preet, Dinesh, Florance, William, Gabriel..when we came back from the cafe, the fish was still there, struggling to stay alive..it is a sad sight...We took some pictures by the pond.=)..this is exactly the moment where the words that came out from Preet's mouth hurt my feelings..She told me that my close friend has went for her lunch...I was shocked...She didn't even tell me..what more of inviting me to join them..I don't have a place among them...At least, she should have the effort of informing me aite? She just went off with another friend of mine..It hurts alot to see them abandoning me...It is as though I am present in their minds and eyes only during the moments that I am needed, like when they need a ride to town...Actually, this cold situation between me and the girl has been for quite a moment. I have no idea what I have done wrong. She is totally ignoring me.. Well, it seems that this semester, I will be a lone ranger..I am fine with it.. As long as I don't get off the track, it is OK with me..All the time, after class, she just walks off without even informing or waiting for me like she used to. Sometimes, it makes me wonder whether I have a bad attitude that irritates her...Do I??only God knows. Lately, I noticed that she has a new click of friends..She sticks to them like glue...Even on the way back to the hostel, to the cafe or to anywhere else, she just clings on to them. If only she knows how dreadfully painful it is to see her once close friend witnessing everything and keep on blaming herself for all the uncertainties surrounding their friendship. To be honest, I have tried my best in securing this friendship and it ain't an easy task. I have failed. She don't need me anymore. I am now a piece of junk in her life. Whatever it is, the library is now my new companion in life. If you are sharp enough, you will notice that most of my time is spent in the library. To me, the only place to keep my head is the library. The serenity helps me alot. Bliss of solitude...I hope that one day, she will finally realise all this and step up to re-tie our broken friendship. I am still putting high hopes on this piece of torn rope...hoping that you will come with the other half and together we can tie it to one knot. My fingers are crossed for this miracle to happen...If you refuse, I have nothing to say but this, It is nice knowing you and once being your friend, I have learnt the most important lesson in my life: I CAN LIVE ON MY OWN. I DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAUSE YOU ONLY HURT MY HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment