Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dissapointment

I am disappointed with some of my friends..They treat us (my close buddies and I) as rubbish...it is as though we are not worthy....I don't actually know what to say...I am so disappointed until the extent that I am lost for words. Since I begin my new life in Batu Rakit, I have been hurt countless times..It is on a rating of out of 10 chances, I have been mutilated 9 times...I hate this place and I wish I can opt for a transfer...nearer to my home where the people are nicer, better and more understanding...
Plus, they are always asking us to do so many things for them...what the hell man...why does everyone think IPG students are super freaking free??we have many homework and assignments to be done!!!can't they just get that simple words?it is frustrating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment