Thursday, January 5, 2012

2.0.1.2.~A Year of Possibilities and Impossibilities




Happy New Year!!Yeah, it's kinda late but still not too late aite?Anyway, since it is a new year, so this blog should also be updated. Well, many things have come and go in 2011. Heartaches too come and go. With this new year, I am no more a Foundation student. Now, I am a degree student - more responsibilities and heavy topics. The thing I fear the most in this degree course is the BIG(Bina Insan Guru) cause I can't swim. I am hydrophobia - afraid of water. This is so thanks to my near death experience in the swimming pool when I was seven. I hope the life jackets will help me stay ALIVE and afloat...keep my fingers crossed!!

Degree life also means more allowance which equates to more expenses...don't get me wrong!The expenses are for books, BIG and maybe some for PBS or School Based Experience. Money management is also kinda crucial. Allowance will be debited only once in a semester...so you guys can imagine what will happen when there is no more money in your accounts!freakyyy~~~

Not only that, Chinese New Year is just around the corner and still, my campus - IPG Dato' Razali Ismail is the only teaching university that DOESN"T even know when the CNY holidays is. This is really inconvenient for us who are not locals. Tickets are sold and yet the admin doesn't even care about it. I don't understand why only my campus is facing this problem. Other teaching universities had already informed their students on the duration of the holidays. Due to this, I sometimes wonder my poor luck to be offered a place here in Kuala Terengganu...Being far from home is okay with me but I can't tolerate such lackadaisical attitude of the admin. Excuses such as not getting the takwim or schooling calendar is so not convincing. If other IPGs in the East Coast has already got hold of the takwim, why not my campus? It is disturbing. There is a limit to such instances and I too have my patience limit. I really hope there are still tickets for me to go home. If only I can switch campus. For now, I really do envy my peers who are from Terengganu and Kelantan. Tickets home to their hometown is not a big issue. They are lucky to be able to study in a place near their hometown and do not have to worry about tickets home. Honestly and truthfully, the only thing I like about this place is my great and wonderful friends and lecturers. Fullstop. This is the only place I can pour out my feelings. I hope things will get for the better in years to come. I believe it will happen and I pray all the best for it. 

**my last wish is for my classmate, Wan Muhammad Aizat to be able to sit for the re-sit paper this month. It is boring without a cheerful classmate in the class. GBU**




No comments:

Post a Comment