Thursday, January 19, 2012

Uncivilized!!!

Hello readers! Welcome again to my blog! I am writing today to express my anger and dissappointment on this particular lecturer of mine. I hate him! He sarcastically make remarks that hurt others' feelings!! Just because I didn't wear my name tag which we have yet to get since we are fresh degree students, he called me a book seller...well, I just bear with it...then again, he said that I have the troubled look on my face!!You yourself are even worse than me!!!The one that I can't tolerate is the part where he criticised my name. It is your problem that you can't pronounce my name...other lecturers can do it so well but you!And even if you can't pronounce someone's name, do not criticise their name!!!Hello, a person's name is the 2nd gift parents give to their children!!you can't just go about talking bad about others' name!!Hello, who do you think you are??Tall and langly is what you are...so much for you royalty blood!!!pftttt!!!royalties don't act the way you do!! I have friends and teachers who were also of royalty blood but they are better off than you...come on!!! to me, you are a DISGRACE to the royal institution!!You should be dropped the rank that you are holding on to..You do not feel the pinch of remarks you made to your students!!that's why you are all stupid, noob, idiotic and everything disgraceful~I hope one day, something bad will befall you and you will finally learn your lesson...I am not cursing you for your bad luck, but for your sake...I curse you for your own benefit!!Reflect on yourself before you hit the deathbed...repent of all your sins in this world and you will be forgiven by God..

BTW, your name, no matter how nice it sounds or how wonderful it looks on papers, you are NOT WORTHY of such a name~You are a disgrace to your own descendants...You are a disgrace to the royalty...You are a disgrace of yourself....take that you vile and miscreant being!

No comments:

Post a Comment