Saturday, January 7, 2012

petrified?

Hello readers!How are you guys?It is the weekends and it is time to relax!Anyway, I have a very crucial question to ask you guys::What is the feeling of love?
Lately, I met my ex. No doubt, he is more handsome now than he was last time. I felt so happy and sad at the same time. This year marks 2 years of our separation. I still love him though. He is my 1st and true love. But now, he acts differently. He is more reserved and shy. Is it because he is shy to see me? hmmm....He has a girlfriend now and I really hope she will take good care of my ex. He is so thin now and please do feed him with more food ya..He is fragile so please tend to him with much love and concern ya...If he has a problem and refuses to share it with you, please do not force him to tell you kay...You will make him upset...Also, please try to persuade him from doing unnecessary actions ya...You are his girlfriend now and I depend on you to take care of him. Others might think that I am a jerk for wanting to still care about my ex when he himself already has a girlfriend. But, I am not that jerk others think. I still care for him as a friend and we will also be friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment