Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CNY 2012

It has been sometime since I last updated my blog. So, today I will be writing on my CNY celebrations. As the norm had always been, I made a trip back to Muar, Johor to firstly, pay respect to my departed grandma and also to meet up with my relatives...Even though grandma just left us a year ago, the emptiness is much felt by all...tear drops flowing from everyone's eyes at the crematorium is unbearable...I myself cried...one can't control such sadness...By the way, I had so much fun this year around...kept on eating until i am rounded now...really huat huat lor...eat till drop...not shop till drop...hehe...anyway, as for the family dinner, we went to Jade Blossom Restaurant in Krystal Point, Penang..the food served are delicious and the service is excellent! it is a must go!! Me and my sister also baked several cookies for CNY...

As usual, I will leave you guys with pictures and more pictures...pictures paint a thousand words...=)


this is the restaurant...day view...


night view~


the yee sang~ it is salmon yee sang!(:


And our family pic!![some are not able to make it though!!=( ]


at the temple in Muar...we are one big happy family (:




No comments:

Post a Comment