Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Be My Valentine =D

Hello readers!Today is the 1st of February...it is the second month of the year!And February is a month of love...Valentine's Day is just 2 weeks away..everybody has been abuzz on this topic... Facebook is splashed with packages on Valentine's Day gifts!Being single, I can only be happy for my friends who are committed in their relationships...Well, since I don't have the reason to celebrate this wonderful and joyous occasion, I decided to look around for gifts that I might present to my beloved.(if I have one...)...I love watches, so these are the watches that I would buy as gifts::


Guess couple watch...fascinated by the design on the right...=)


Swatch watch...the strap is transparent...nice huh...also available in pink!

As for rings, there are unlimited choices available...and...I am attracted to this::


I like the blue line...its like a ribbon...

In the case of necklaces, this is my choice::


Square for Boy and Heart for Girl

Couple shirt is a norm but I don't intend to make it as a gift nor to be worn together...this design in versatile as it can be a couple shirt and also a normal everyday tee at the same time!


Simple in design and wonderful burst of purple!!

There are many more items to be given as gifts but we shall take it one at a time...=)

So, to all couples out there, remember this::

HARMONY IS PURE LOVE, FOR LOVE IS A CONCERTO





No comments:

Post a Comment