Thursday, February 2, 2012

Churning Sensitive Stomach

Good morning!!I kinda hate today because I don't feel too well...am having stomach ache...I am not too sure though on what had caused this...I had diarrhea...food poisoning is usually the main culprit but I think it is not the case in my situation...I just ate biscuits yesterday...the biscuits are newly bought and not expired...haish...I just can't stand this feeling of pain!! I can't even concentrate in class!!I was squirming and edging here and there during lessons~=.=.....I just hope that this discomfort will go away in a jiffy!!

BTW, tomorrow, I am going to meet my ex...I don't know why I still have feelings for him...It is stupid right...Can someone please punch in tonnes and tonnes of senses into me??please peeps!!!please punch,slap,kick or even hit me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment