Thursday, February 23, 2012

Struggling....

Hello readers! How are you people? Hope all of you are healthy!!I am just fine over here~=)
Anyway, I faced many emotional conflicts lately. First of all, it is regarding Ms X. I don't know what to do anymore...Ms X is always lashing out at me and Leena..It is kinda harsh on us to be victims..Actually, for the past 2 weeks, Ms X suddenly started to avoid me and Leena..it as just so sudden...She has this weird attitude that she throws in front of me and Leena BUT Ms X is always nice to others..It really hurts us to see her having  treatment segregation among her friends. Me and Leena always wonder what we had done wrong to the extent that we had hurt Ms X's feelings..As far as we can remember and recall, there has NEVER been any such instances. So, what could the root cause be? To tell the truth, me and Leena are SICK of having to always accomodate to Ms X's attitude..If she hates us so much, why don't just tell us?Let us know what we had done to hurt you..It will be better that way..Is it a fun thing to watch your friends struggle and suffer like this? We have feelings too, you know..We are not puppets that you can use to toy around. If you were to say that we left you out of the group, you are so totally wrong. In whatever we do, we will ALWAYS ask you to join us but you were the one who always REJECTS the offer..We always wait for you after assembly and after class but you always walk off without us..What is your problem??Seriously, we want to know!!You and us have been talking lesser and lesser...Why do you always enjoy doing this? I don't intend to be such a jackass, but , sometimes I wish that you will one day undergo what me and Leena is undergoing..then, maybe that way, you WILL learn to understand the consequences of your actions..you will finally know what it feels like to be treated in such a way..Sometimes, in order to be kind, we have to be harsh..and if your attitude continues like this, I have nothing more to say..me and Leena are always trying our best to approach you but not you...when others say that me and Leena should give you space, we felt that we have given you too much space..If we don't talk to you, you won't talk to us..This makes the situation worse...So, please tell us what is wrong...who knows, we might be of great help...Please, we BEG you...=(



With all the sadness poured out, I just wanna "show off" to you guys the second name keychain I made for my siblings and I...it ain't really beautiful, but still, I want to show it off~~


the name keychains...=)


No comments:

Post a Comment