Thursday, February 16, 2012

Terrific Thursday!! :DD

Aloha readers!!I am feeling extremely happy today!!I got gifts today!!Muggie gifts!!!One is from my uncle aka Pachi aka Efan Fazril and another from Chai aka Faizul from TESL 4...hehehe....was surprised to receive from them tough!!!Anyhow, I forgot to order one for "him"..his birthday is coming but it didn't cross my mind to buy one for him....what to do...it is already over~
Besides that, I also went for a health screening...Expected blood test and pressure check but I didn't get any...Not eligible...Too young for it!It's ok!!My BMI is 18.3 which means I am underweight!!fine!!!I thought I was fat...so, this means I can indulge??hehe...And now, I retract my words of  "I am so fat" from my dictionary!!!
This is the link to calculate your BMI: http://malaysia.kurnia.com/Lifestyle/HealthBMICalculator/Default.aspx

These are the mugs...or muggie


This is from Pachi...the words are long so I took a few snapshots...


And this is the continuation of the message written on the mug from Pachi



And this is from Chai

Thanks buddies!!!<3<3 ya...saranghae!!

2 comments: