Monday, February 13, 2012

Feeling DOWN,DOWn,DOwn,Down,down....

Hello readers!I feel so down today..My group members refuse to help me in organising the food for our picnic this coming Saturday. Only some paid real attention on the planning. The rest are just idling here and there. I am disappointed. They don't give ideas and all they know is to reject our ideas. This is not effective at all..In the end, the ones who are not from the food committee were the ones offering more help than the ones who are supposed to be responsible. Even when I asked who would like to go over to Pok Peng's stall to ask for orders, many decided to be deaf. They boys have meeting with Miss Amrien so they are excused. Some of the girls need to settle some stuff..the rest who are free just pretended that they didn't hear it and they even dare to ask who should be the one to walk under the scorching sun to Pok Peng's stall..I am ready to go but no one wants to accompany me..all sorts of excuses were given. In the end, only 1 girl agreed to go with me..Thank God, Dean came over and told that he will try to help us to ask from a stall near our picnic spot..It is during these moments that we can identify the real attitude of others. And it is also during these times that we can distinguish real friends from friends. A real friend/true friend will help you in whatever way possible and I haven't found one in my team..I am really grateful to Dean for offering to help...=')

No comments:

Post a Comment