Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Boring + Fun Tuesday~

Good morning!!!Classes today is kinda boring and fun at the same time...Child Development was fun but Philosophy of Education was boring...why boring? Because I can't understand the presentation by my friends. It was wordy and the presenters weren't ready...The one presented by Fikri was too fast and I couldn't catch up...The one by Nurul was okay and the one by Aisyah was kinda okay tooo...and one thing I don't like about Fikri's way of presenting is that he likes to read from the slides and he doesn't explain them...Also, when he has a point to say, he just sit down and tell the whole class...to me, that is kinda rude...don't you think so? Having had a boring class of Philo, me and my friends went to have our brunch at the TELTTRAC cafe..it is clean and the food is cheap! Mine was only RM 1.30(rice and boiled egg), Dean's was only RM 2.50 (rice and chicken) and Florina's was only RM2.50(rice, chicken, fried egg and vege)...this is better as compared to the old cafe...and..the old cafe is seeing a drop in business...it is quiet nowadays...and...the food is alot...now they feel the pinch of not having customers!And there is no TITAS class, so me, Sharleena and Florina sat down gossiping about our church members...we talked about how yuckish and eewish one of the church member is...and then v commented on another church member...we weere having a whale of a time talking about them...then...Pachi aka my uncle interrupted us with the schedule for our class activity...Next Saturday, my class is going to have a Family Day at the Teluk Ketapang beach...it is near the airport...a beautiful beach it is...I am in charge of food so right now, I am thinking of suitable food to be dished out for our picnic...As for now, all I have in mind is nasi lemak, sandwich and fruits(apple) and cordial juice for drinks..any opinion?
Anyway, I cant be writing so long as I have Philo powerpoint to finish up...Mr Marzuki, my Philo lecturer is very choosy and particular, so I better refine my powerpoint...Okay peeps. I am going to sign off for now...Adios!!Till we meet again!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment