Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tiring Tuesday!!

Good afternoon!!The sun is scorching hot today!hehe...anyway, I am grateful to the sun for helping make today a cheerful day!!My class had our photo shoot today..it was fun...we did many poses...felt like in PPISMP Sem 1 again...hehe...The blazer I wore was kinda big..felt like swimming in it...hehe...and it was heavy too...I wonder what kind of material they used to produce the blazer..before that, out of the many classes I had today, I only studied Child Development..Mr Marzuki can't make it to class for Philosophy in Education...and so do Ustaz Asyraf for TITAS..BUT...later at 2-4pm, we will have TITAS replacement class(to replace last week's class..this means we still have another 2 hours to replace...sigh...).While waiting for the photo shoot session, I went to the library to pass time..I chanced upon a novel entitled "Mother's Cry"..it is a heart wrenching and heart warming story about a Chinese mother whose children embraced Islam..it is a true story..I have yet to finish reading it..thought of borrowing it but the library computer system was down...what a dissapointment...then, suddenly, Aiman came into the library...he just made a treacherous journey to the library from TELTTrAC...hehe...he just sat for about 15 mins to take in the wonders of the air-cond when me,Leena and Florina(we were in the library together) decided to make a move...hehe...Aiman was like shocked...haha...so we let him rest for a little more before we make a move to the photo shoot session...haha...after getting our faces captured in memories, me and Leena put our brains together and came out with a tagline for our class which is "In Awesone-ness We Shine!"..hehe...is it nice?hehe...on the spot thinking is kinda hard...this is only the best we can give...ehe...having done that, me and Leena went to the TELTTrAC cafe to get food...I bought banana fritters(pisang goreng) and a cup of iced tea..the tea gave me many problems...hehe...firstly, I can't insert the straw...secondly, when I was drinking halfway, the straw came out...lols...kinda humiliating...>.< ...then, as we were walking towards our hostel, we met Alimi,Aiman,Amani,Amir(all the A's) and Dean..Dean asked me what is it that I bought and I told him it was banana fritters...He was shocked because when he went to the cafe in the morning, there weren't any...He told me that it was his favourite...In fact, I already knew the fact because if I am not mistaken, he has posted it either in facebook or twitter..hehe...so, I offered him one...haha...he is so cute...eating it up like a baby...haha...wonderful classmates~hehe...

Dean, your banana fritters...hehe...=)

oh ya!!before I forget, in Child Development class, we sang nursery rhymes!!hehe...felt like a little child again...me and Leena sang "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean"...hehe...also, I google-ed Penang nursery rhymes for children and I found "Lagu Tiga Kupang"..hehe...below is the video::


Lagu Tiga Kupang


My Boonie Lies Over the Ocean



4 comments:

  1. wah! got my character in this entry!hehe. thanks for the compliment btw and for giving me chance to taste the pisang goreng! it was awesome. haha. thanks alot sis ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...for sure ur character will be in!!its about u nway!!u r wlcm dean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that banana fritters look appetizing enough..though it's only a picture..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..it is always appetising alimi!!hehe

    ReplyDelete